Friday, September 15, 2006

Lost

Well, I've been putting much of my very recent time into watching the full 2 seasons of Lost since everyone is talking about it and since the damn 1st season's disc one was rented out by my sister. The mistake was to actually sit down and start watching!!

I can't really add more to the hype and the blogging that's been going around about it but I must say it is certainly an interesting series and one that will get you addicted. The character setup is cool, the oblivious events and the totally strange stuff that come an go are even better - I am not going to ruin it by talking about it -.

So, the Genetics and AI stuff has been on a short hold until I can finish off the whole series and my Rescue Diving meterial -Almost there ;) -. Hopefully I would have time to get down to it this weekend since I found lots of interesting stuff about combining Genetics with Artificial Neural Networks and even more interesting by combining it with Fuzzy Logic. I really want to get good grasp on all these stuff to make a series and perhaps start a project.

No comments: