Friday, September 01, 2006

Game Programming

Actually, I was thinking of putting down stuff about Game programming since I seem to fancy that subject alot. I love games and I love the technology behind them. The good news is, I am back reading on the subject after a loooooooong stop aiming at a focus on my IT career!!!! What a shame, I feel I lost some valuable time which I could have used to get educated on the subject. In any case, I also came to realise that there is alot of time to learn at work-about IT and the discipline- so I should continue and get something done in Games programming too. Who knows maybe build the next Command and Conquer!

4 comments:

BuZain said...

Isn't time flying or what !! I remember you've done some directx coding a couple of years ago. You should check out the recently-released XNA, Microsoft Xbox 360 game development kit.

Can't wait to play one of your games puppet master :)

Shark Hunter said...

I would love to get something going. the good thing is I am back reading on the subject and I will definately post code and samples whenever I get something done. This is addictive!

Ayman said...

You can even your game programming skills to create some very nice tools at work. Things like pattern recognition and fraud or suspect transactions. Graphics can be used to create cool dashboards and graphs. Way to go!

Shark Hunter said...

Guess, what I already thought about pattern recognition. My plan is to get a number of AI technologies covered then combine them and we'll just have to see ;)